How to use AcceXa
1. Open the .zip file and extract all files into a new folder.
2. Open file credentials.txt.
3. Replace “please enter your Amazon account email” with your Amazon’s account email.
4. Replace “please enter your password” with your Amazon’s account’s password. For example:
If your Amazon account’s email: email@example.com and your account’s password is johnsmith123, enter the
following (remember to leave the quotations as shown in the image bellow:
5. Save the file.
6. Double click AcceXa.exe.
Running AcceXa can take hours, depending on the number of recordings stored at Amazon’s servers.
7. You will see a folder named 'audios' with all your recordings.
Comment: In case of 2 factor authentication, the program might fail to connect to your account.
For questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org